Experience the new R8 deep tissue massage roller and see why athletes everywhere have been drawn to its revolutionary design. Fully redesigned, the new R8 features an improved spring configuration, new stainless steel hardware fasteners, new bearing integration in all pivot points, soft-touch handles and interchangeable R8-Inserts for a customizable feel.
The patented technology self-adjusts for different body sizes and targets the IT-bands, quads, hamstrings, calves, shins, gluteus, arms and more. It takes the work out of rolling and is compact enough to take anywhere.
- Applies deep tissue massage force
- Use sitting, standing or laying
- Improves circulation and reduces inflammation
- Breaks up muscle adhesions for myofascial release
- Interchangeable R8-Inserts for customization
- Soft-touch Handle
- Dimensions: 12.5” x 9.5” x 2.5” (31.75cm x 24.13cm x 6.35cm)
- Weight: 3.0 lbs (1.4 kg)
- + Box Dimensions: 14” x 11.5” x 3.5” (35.6cm x 29.2cm x 8.9cm)
- + Box Weight: 5lbs (2.27kg)
- Body: Reinforced Zytel thermoplastic
- High capacity, corrosion resistant springs
- Stainless steel hardware
- Ball Bearings in all moving pivot points
- R8-Insert is soft TPU
- FDA Registered Medical Device
- TSA Approved
Why We Made It?
The R8 was made out of necessity. Tired of rolling around the floor and lugging around a giant foam roller, our goal was to design a tool with all the force built into it, easy to use and mobile enough to use anywhere. Designing a tool that fits a wide range of athletes and targets different muscle groups was a huge challenge, but after many prototypes, testing and feedback, the R8 was born. Now, following the success of the original R8, the new R8 is here. We’ve been quietly working on the new R8 for over two years. We improved every component, material and feature of the R8 to deliver the best product possible. This is the next level of recovery.