The perfect all-around jersey for everything but racing. Comfortable stretch fit, excellent moisture management, four-way-stretch sleeves with raw-cut edges, and full sun protection are just some of the features.
This jersey is made for those JRA rides. Just Riding Along. You're not aiming for new Strava records or to win the city-limit sprints, but you do want a jersey that's comfortable and looks great. The jersey has a neutral cut — not racy but also not flapping in the wind. But the high-stretch micro-piqué fabric means it fits more shapes than a Castelli race jersey. Adding to the fit and comfort are the four-way-stretch sleeves that seem to disappear, since you don't really feel them at all, right down to the raw-cut sleeve ending that never constricts.
This jersey offers full sun protection: the main body is rated at UPF 50 while the sleeves are UPF 30, which means they still block 97% of damaging UV rays. Important Castelli features like the drop-pocket design, easy-sliding full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper, and reflective details on the back will keep this jersey in the short rotation in your wardrobe.
- Micro-piqué polyester knit on the body for great moisture management with a soft hand
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on sleeves with raw-cut sleeve endings
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper with neck protector
- 3 rear pockets with drop-pocket design for optimal pocket placement
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist
- Reflective details on both sides of pocket
- Weight: 159 g
- Temperature: 16°C - 38°C / 61°F - 100°F
- Fit: Confortable