LIGHTNESS 2 GLOVE
LIGHT BUT SURPRISINGLY WARM
Our Lightness Glove has been a perennial favorite, but now we've updated it with better fit, easier on/off, better grip and better padding. We've kept the same brushed fleece back of hand that gives just the right amount of warmth without overheating. And we've added the Castelli Damping System padding and an innovative wrist cuff to make ingress and egress easier than ever.
What It Is
Surprising warmth and versatility from our lightest fall/spring glove. Excellent grip and a thermal brushed fleece back.
- Versatile cool-weather glove for changing seasonal conditions
- Thermoflex back of hand for warmth with excellent breathability
- Contoured palm for excellent fit and silicone print for optimal grip
- Castelli Damping System (CDS) for comfort and control in all conditions
- High-stretch cuff for easy on and off
- 12°-19°C / 54°-66°F
- Weight:50 g
CDS: The Castelli Damping System was designed and engineered to address a common problem many riders suffer from: discomfort and occasional numbness in the hands associated with extended periods of time gripping the handlebar. We carefully mapped key parts of the hand in order to create optimal protection from steady road vibrations. The result is our unique palm construction that features a combination of protective materials and cushioning foams. The Castelli Damping System is applied across many styles in our glove collection and provides outstanding control and comfort during training or racing.