Trail Tested Athlete Approved
Titanium frame, Sapphire glass screen and 100m waterproof rating provide ultimate durability. At just 59g including the watch band, you can take the APEX Pro on just about any adventure you can dream of.
The APEX Pro offers 40 hours of full GPS battery life – a 14% increase over the original APEX. Now you can get through that Mountain 100 miler without having to debate about switching into Ultra Max Mode.
Built for the Long…er Run
A Mountain Guide on Your Wrist
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with Altitude Mode, APEX Pro follows the VERTIX as the only watches to provide hourly acclimatization evaluations. Your watch will let you know when you should keep climbing, or when you should head back down to a lower altitude.
With COROS Training mode, you can create, share and even download workouts from professional athletes and coaches. Build your own workout in the COROS App for Running, Cycling, Swimming or Strength Training with virtually no limitations. Select from more than 200+ preloaded exercises to create your ideal strength training session. Share your workouts with friends and training partners via text, email, social media or even direct to the app using a QR code. Lastly follow hand-picked workouts from professional athletes and coaches by downloading from coros.com and onto your watch. With the new training mode, your best efforts are well within your reach.
Now supports offline mapping, and includes: Landscape, Topo and Hybrid modes. By using touch screen and the digital dial, users can explore our new mapping function. You can track your path over maps. This is a completely revamped navigation experience on your wrist.
Any Workout, Anywhere
Light up the Night’s Sky
Night Mode – a new always on mode for nighttime activities. While manual options still remain for quick bursts of the backlight, Night Mode, leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark, but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride even needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish you workout, or at sunrise.
Stay on Track
For endurance athletes training from the roads to the trails and to the mountains, APEX Pro is the perfect training partner and our most versatile watch yet.
- Titanium bezel with high-grade fiber watch body
- Touch screen enabled Sapphire glass
- 100-meter water resistance rating
- Stunning battery life with 30 days of regular use, 40 hours in full GPS mode, and 100 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 59g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Industry-leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Dial for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based SpO2 sensor
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax GPS setting for extended battery life
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/QZSS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Fully customizable data screen
- Ultra-comfortable 22mm silicone bands - compatible with APEX 46mm
- Battery Capacity: 330mAh
|Dimensions||47 x 47 x 13.4 mm|
|Weight||59 g With Silicone Band; 49 g With Nylon Band|
|Display Size||1.2 Inch|
|Display Resolution||240 x 240 64 colors|
|Display Type||Touch Screen Always-On Memory LCD|
|Screen Material||Sapphire Glass|
Grade 5 Titanium Alloy
|Installation Type||Quick Release|
|Buttons & Dials||
Digital Dial (Enhanced Durability);
Back Button (Dedicated Backlight Button)
|Data Sync||COROS App|
|Water Resistance||10 ATM Suitable for surface water activities and not for diving|
|Working Temperature||14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|Standard Full GPS (GPS/QZSS)||40 Hours Connects to GPS and QZSS|
|All Systems On (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS)||-|
|Dual Frequency (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS)||-|
|Daily Use||30 Days|
|Charging Time||Less Than 2 Hours|
||GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS|
Landscape (Downloadable Global Maps)
Topo (Downloadable Regional Maps)
Checkpoint, Back-To-Start, Deviation Alert, Touchscreen-Enabled, Map Control
Optical Heart Rate Monitor (May not work over tattoos), Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Accelerometer, 3D Compass, Thermometer Supports body temperature in training (with compatible accessory), Optical Pulse Oximeter
Underwater Heart Rate, Action Camera Control (Supports select GoPro and Insta360 cameras), Virtual Run, Altitude Mode (Regular evaluation of SpO2 and fitness when at high altitudes), Touch Scroll (Swipe to scroll data pages during training)
Updateable Firmware (With the COROS app), Find My Phone, Find My Watch, Backlight Always-On Mode