Oakley Kato is engineered to push the boundaries of performance with a purpose-built design that conforms to the contours of the face for a seamless look. With its progressive, disruptive wrap design, the frameless architecture, innovative tilt function, and multiple nosepads create a customized fit. Paired with Prizm Lens Technology, Oakley Kato empowers athletes with optimized coverage and an expanded field of view.
- Disruptive Design - Oakley Kato has a progressive, disruptive design intended to fit the lens as close to the face as possible, providing optimized coverage, wider field of view, frame retention and impact protection.
- Revolutionary Lens Design - Advancements in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with an extended wrap and rigidity in key areas that mimic the structural properties of a frame.
- Adjustable Rake - An innovative fit mechanism helps tilt the lens to create the right bridge and cheek contact to properly and comfortably adapt to more faces.
- Nosepads - Comes with three Unobtainium® nosepads of different thicknesses and depths to create different offsets to give you the fit you need and no slip grip.
- See More Details - Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast so you can see more detail.
LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 11%
LIGHT CONDITIONS: BRIGHT LIGHT
BASE LENS COLOR: BRONZE
INFORMATION NOTICE: 3
Oakley’s exclusive lens technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail.
Frame Width: 132 mm
Bridge Height: 149 mm
Arm Length: 136 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.