Oakley® taps into its surfing heritage with Hydra, a Razor Blades-inspired, semi-rimless sunglass with a shield lens. Featuring the Oakley B1B logo on the temples, Hydra is accentuated by a modern trigger stem design, reminiscent of Razor Blades' origins in surf culture. A plant-based BiO-Matter®* frame and three-point fit helps provide balanced fit and comfort while Prizm™ Lens Technology enhances color and contrast.
- BiO-Matter is made from bio-materials having at least 56% bio-based carbon content (representing ratio of castor oil to fossil sources)
- DESIGN - Razor Blade inspired, semi-rimless cylindrical lens shape
- FRAME MATERIAL - Lightweight, durable BiO-Matter® frame with tuned flex for balanced fit, comfort, and head retention.
- ALL DAY COMFORT - 3 point fit with Razor blade inspired stem design
- SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail to make the most of any activity
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 13%
- LIGHT CONDITIONS: BRIGHT LIGHT
- CONTRAST: INCREASED
- BASE LENS COLOR: GREY
- INFORMATION NOTICE: 3
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
FRAME & LENSES
- Lens Height 52.7 mm
- Arm Length 139 mm
- Wide: A larger lens front designed for those who prefer to cover a greater portion of the face.
- High Bridge Fit: Offers a more secure and comfortable fit for those with a high nose bridge and lower cheekbones. A good choice if the bridge of your nose is above the level of your pupils.