The Halo Bandit is a 4" wide tapered headband that fits both men and women comfortably. The stretchy, moisture wicking and breathable material will fit smoothly around any size head. It includes our patented Sweat Seal Grip Technology so you can remain focused without stinging sweat in your eyes.
- Patented Sweat Seal channels sweat back and away from the eyes, face and glasses
- Grip Technology keeps it in place during any activity
- Pullover design is very comfortable
- Headband is 4" wide in front and tapers back
- Fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Will not lose shape, form or stretch out
- One size fits both men and women
- Works great under helmets
- Manufactured with high quality polyester fabric
- Hand wash, hang dry
- Made in USA
How It Works?
Halo Headbands absorb sweat, quickly evaporate moisture and the patented Sweat Seal channels sweat back and away from your eyes and face.
Dryline Visa Endurance Fabric
Visa Endurance technologies combine effective long lasting odor control with moisture management and easy care. It includes a multitude of other performance capabilities that provides overall comfort to the end-user.
- Controls odor
- Wicks perspiration away from the body
- Dries quickly
- Releases stains
- Soft and breathable
What does moisture management mean to you? It means the fabric will help keep you dry by wicking away sweat and perspiration from your body when you are working out or working hard. In fact, this wicking property is one of the most important feature in high performance apparel. It helps keep you comfortable in uncomfortable situations.
Antimicrobial Odor Prevention
Visa Endurance is a silver-based antimicrobial. It is powered by silver ions which control the growth of bacteria and therefore keeps the fabric smelling fresh. The silver ions are actually encased in a ceramic cage and are only released when they come in contact with human sweat.
Unlike other synthetic fabrics, Visa Endurance fabrics release the most stubborn stains easily in the wash. Visa Endurance is less likely to pickup other dirt and oil from the wash water, so colors tend to stay the same and do not become "grayed out" over time.