Delicious Caffeine Free + Instant Energy On the go!
- Designed with unique liquid gel technology Fast&Up Energy gel is a carbohydrate energy gel.
- With 18g carbohydrate this liquid energy gel provides 73kcal of energy per 30g sachet
- Gentle on stomach it minimizes the risk of being bloated that can occur with over-drinking when consumed with water.
- Carbohydrate energy gels are proved to promote performance and decreases muscle fatigue during long-lasting physical activity.
- Fast&Up energy gel, is portable, ready to consume, it is easy to digest and ingest, 100% vegetarian and is banned substance free.
- HOW TO USE: Bite, squeeze and action. For instant energy consume 10 minutes before and every 30 minutes during training.
- Instant Energy Booster - 73Kcal/30g
- Banned Substance Free
- Ready to consume
- No Added Preparation With Water
- Unique Liquid Gel Technology
- Caffeine Free
- Improved Endurance, Energy and Performance
- No GI Distress
What are energy gels?
Energy gels are designed to replenish carbohydrate stores that are depleted when running. Most energy gels are based on high carbohydrates, which directly provide glucose to your blood stream and muscles helping you achieve your fueling needs for cycling, running, and all endurance activities.
What is Fast&Up Energy gel?
Designed with unique liquid gel technology for instant energy boost, Fast&Up Energy Gel is a carbohydrate based energy gel made for those who want a competitive edge during an endurance event. Each Fast&Up Energy Gel sachet provides 73kcal energy in serving size of 30g and is caffeine free. This energizing carbohydrate sports energy gel which is ready to consume instant energy gel that requires no extra preparation of water. Just Bite, Squeeze and Action.
Fast&Up Energy Gel is available in a pack of 5 energy gel sachet with different flavors and is palatable, super-fast and easily digested without any GI distress. One can take one gel sachet every 20-40 minutes.
What are the benefits of consuming ready to use energy gels?
Energy gel are smooth gels with a light consistency, making it easy to have on the go. The foremost advantage of using Energy Gel is that it helps to maintain energy levels and combats fatigue and helps to deal with stress during intense activity. In addition they are ready to use and easy to carry for a runner as it minimizes the risk of being bloated that can occur with over-drinking. All these benefits make Energy Gels a very fast and convenient source of energy.
Can we take it before workout or during workout?
Energy gels can be taken before or during exercise. For instant energy consume 10 minutes before. For long lasting energy one can consume 1-2 gels per hour during endurance exercise to maximize carbohydrate utilization rates to rapidly replenish glycogen stores.
Why carbohydrate energy gels?
This is because carbohydrates are stored in both the muscles and the liver and your performance relies on using the glycogen stored in the muscle. For glycogen to make its way to the muscles, it must first be digested, and then absorbed by the muscles. This process takes time. After consuming energy gels it provides fuel to your muscles feeling energized and alert. Hence, energy gels help replenish the glycogen and calories you’re burning when racing hard.
Why is caffeine free?
Caffeine in energy gels often when not consumed in the right amount can cause energy crash or even cause gastric related disorders like cramping or diarrhea. At the same time caffeine can cause dehydrating effect.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (APPROXIMATE VALUES):
|NUTRIENTS||PER SERVING 30g||% RDA|
|Energy||73.42 kCal||3.16 %|
|Fat||0.00 g||0.00 %|
|Protein||0.00 g||0.00 %|
|Total Sugars||1.04 g|