KMC Chains are the finest in the world when it comes to performance, utility and durability.
KMC chains are perfectly compatible with the majority of Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo groupsets, making it the most widely used chain brand in the world.
What does DLC mean?
Light, long-lasting and super-stylish, the KMC X11-SL DLC Chain works with any Shimano/SRAM and Campagnolo 11-speed derailleur system to provide a long-lasting and smooth design that will not let you down.
DLC stands for Diamond Like Coating Technology which is KMC's way of saying it's covered the inner and outer plates of this chain in a really hardness and enhanced resistance.
- Super Light
- Titanium Carbon Nitride
- High Rigidity
- Highest Pin Power
- Mud Shedding Design
- Hollow Pin
- Diamond Durability
- Double ”X” Bridge Shape
- Outer Plate Chamfering
- Inner Plate Chamfering
- Ultra-Smooth Control Beyond Imagination
- Harmonize Your Drivetrain
- Smooth Surface = Smooth Control
- Diamond-Hard Surface
- Premium Lightweight Technology - Patented Configuration
- DLC Technology - Unique Outlook with Supreme Functionality
- Exceptional Performance - Transfer Pedaling Energy with the Highest Efficiency
- The strongest and the most efficient chain on the market is perfectly designed for an outstanding riding experience.
1/2"x11/128" | Compatibility: SHIMANO, Campagnolo and SRAM 11 speed drivetrain systems | 1x11, 2x11, 3x11
Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Downhill Bike, Cyclocross Bike.