Perfect for 9-speed mountain bike drivetrains, the HG200-9 cassette offers HYPERGLIDE shifting technology and a black finish.
- Close gear steps between primary sprockets creates smooth, comfortable pedaling
- Available in 11-32T, 11-34T and new 11-36T gear spec
- Quick and easy assembly with cassette sprocket cap
- HYPERGLIDE technology
- Ride proudly with a high-end look
- SHIMANO logo on lowest sprocket
||SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series
||11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo) | 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn) | 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw)
|Combination name (Group name)
||11-32T (bo) 11-34T (bn) 11-36T (bw)
|HG spline (Others)
|Steel gear_QTY (pcs)
The distinctively designed HYPERGLIDE sprockets incorporate specially positioned shift ramps and tooth profiles for improved chain control during shifting. Fast and responsive indexed shifting is the result.
The HG cassette sprocket, which was developed for the MTB 10-speed system, underwent comprehensive optimization to achieve super-highly efficient shifting.
Guide the chain quickly and directly to the next sprocket without override.
Cause the chain to ride up and over the gear teeth before engaging the sprocket.