Most powerful model in the Seemee bike tail light series, Seemee 200’s main light points backwards with 260 visibility from behind and a secondary tracing light that shines directly at the ground, creating a red circle that catches attention from all directions.
The main light offers 30, 70, 140 lumen output mode with its constant mode, under which the tracing light will stay in flash mode. 4 flash mode including 3 variations of the 140 lumen flashes and a 125 lumen pattern. Under the flash modes the tracing light will maintain constant mode. Like the previous models, the Seemee 200 Magicshine bike tail light comes with smart ambient light sensor by default and automatically adjust the light mode for day and night. Note, the tracing light is off during day mode. 200 lumen brake light will be activated on brakes, sudden changes in movement pattern, this mode lasts 3 seconds and is auto disabled when remaining battery capacity drops to 5%.
Battery indicator built into the power switch, short pressing reveals the remaining battery capacity with green: 20% and above, and red: under 20%. When the battery is nearing empty at 5%, a low powered 30 lumen flash mode will be triggerd. This mode will last 20 minutes. Runtime ranges from 2.5 hours to 50 hours depending on mode, without frequent uses of the brake sensor.Features
- 200 lumens max main light, 140 lumens consistent, 260 degrees visiblity, visible from more than 2 miles away
- 360 degrees visibility secondary light, forming a circle of light under the rider
- 8 modes: Constant and 4 flash modes, 3 brightness modes
- Brake Sensor: 200 lumen light on brake and lasts 3 seconds
- Ambient light sensor, automatically adjust mode according to enviroment changing.
- Low power mode: Power saving flash mode triggered at 5% battery and lasts 20 min
- Multiple mounting methods that fit in saddle and different seat posts.
- 1.5 hours runtime on highest brightness constant mode
- 40g in weight, USB rechargeable and exquisite case design with IPX6 water proof rate