RAY 3000 is a powerful bicycle light that utilizes two 21700 integrated batteries with 10,000mAh super high capacity. It is equipped with two super bright and power efficient LEDs, with a maximum verified output of 3,000 lumens. Maximum runtime up to 23 hours, best choice for long-distance cycling and extreme challenges. Anti-glare lens design for road cyclists where the beam softens to avoid blinding oncoming motorists. Side lighting for better side visibility.
With USB-C fast charging and discharging port, the RAY 3000 will act as a super power bank for your devices like phone, computer and GoPro. The built-in smart thermal control system and the seamless one-piece aluminum housing keep the RAY 3000 operating temperature at optimal levels, protecting internal circuits and maintaining max output. Waterproof up to IPX6. And it adopts the universal Garmin quad-lock style mounting mechanism, literally one second light head installation and removal.
- Two Super powerful, energy efficient LEDs, 3,000 lumens of max output
- Powered by two 21700 integrated batteries with 10,000mAh super high capacity
- Anti-glare design, road friendly towards oncoming cyclists or motorists
- Side lighting for better side visibility
- Memory function saves the last selected mode
- Lock function avoid mis-operation
- Internal thermal management ensure consistent, high output
- Best choice for long-distance cycling and extreme challenges
- USB-C fast charging and discharging
- Easily accessible remaining power indicator through power switch button
- IPX6 rating, heavy rain resistant, all weather proof
- Universal Garmin quad lock style mount, easy to put on and take off