RAY 1100 is an all-in-one, all purpose bike front light that features an unique combination of long reach spot light and a close-in flood light. Tasked with each of the beam patterns are two high-powered LEDs with max combined output of 1,100 lumens, well suitable for almost all riding scenarios.
RAY 1100 is powered by 2x super high capacity 3200mAh cells and conveniently rechargeable via USB Type-C with built-in safety chip for added peace of mind. The optional single button handlebar remote connects to the Type-C charging port offering quick access to mode changes. The up and down buttons now control the brightness directly, and are also responsible for power indication, flash mode and on/off functions. RAY 1100 is compatible with a wide variety of handlebar and helmet mounts with its Garmin quarter turn style mounting mechanism. It’s designed for urban, road cycling and at the same time, performing incredibly well as a helmet light for MTB riders and downhill skiers.
Across the mountain and the trail with RAY 1100 and discover more.
- Equipped with two high-power LEDs, max output 1,100 LM
- Unique combination of long reach spot light and a close-in flood light
- Micro remote for ease of operation (Purchased separately)
- Up-down brightness control with accurate battery display
- Lock function to avoid mis-operation
- Powered by two high capacity 18500 integrated batteries with 3,200mAh capacity
- USB-C fast charging
- Internal thermal management ensuring consistent output at high levels
- IPX6 rating, heavy rain resistant, all weather proof
- Universal Garmin quad lock style mount, easy to put on and take off