The solution to combat sealant drying out or escaping! With other tubeless tire valve systems, you need to remove the tire to check if enough sealant remains, with milKit you can simply remove the valve core and insert the syringe to check. No mess and faster results!
The syringe holds 60ml or 2 oz of fluid and comes with a flexible connector and a large needle to push through the valve and rubber flaps. There’s also a sealant regulator that screws into the syringe for easy refilling. The needle has an angled end for the effective removal of all sealants in the tire.
Patented milKit Presta bike valves are made in Germany from anodized high-quality aluminum alloy and high-performance rubber for the smart flaps.
The standard milKit valves have a usable length of 35 mm (1 3/8 inch), and they work for most road and mountain bike rims except for some special high-profile rims. For high-profile rims, there are 45mm, 55mm, and 75mm versions of the milKit valves available.
milKit valves can be used with most sealants, but we recommend milKit sealant. This has been specially designed for the best results with these valves.
Replacement valves & valve cores are also available.
- Smart rubber flaps ensure no air is lost when the valve core is removed and sealant does not block the valves
- Use the syringe to easily check if enough sealant remains in your tire
- The syringe accurately measures the amount of sealant needed
- No more mess as tires can be installed dry and sealant added afterward through the valve
- Kit contains measuring & refilling syringe, valves, and valve core removal tool
HOW TO USE MILK IT VALVES & SYRINGE
This patented system enables a clean and easy tubeless tire setup.
- Install valve and screw out the milKit valve core
- Pre-inflate your tire up to 22 psi (we recommend the milKit Booster) – the rubber flaps ensure no air is lost even with the valve core removed
- (For maintenance rather than installation of the new tire) Extract old sealant from a tire with the milKit syringe to measure the remaining amount and check the quality
- Measure out the correct amount of sealant and inject using the syringe
- Screw the valve core back in, inflate the tire to full pressure until the tire fully jumps onto the rim and you’re ready