Off the grid. In the zone.
For those who see the horizon and dare to explore further, meet Xodus Ultra. Specifically designed for the long-haul, it’s the ultra-comfort you desire for the ultra-distance you demand.
The Xodus Ultra was built for the most demanding of trail endeavors, designed to go the distance from top to bottom. It’s roomier and comfier with a brand-new 6mm
- Over 1.5 oz. lighter than the Xodus 11
- Full-length core of ultralight PWRRUN PB
- Added durability and support with a resilient PWRRUN Frame
- Brand-new 6mm lasts for a more forgiving ride over longer distances
- Roomier toe box
- Improved rock plate
- Reduced outsole lug height from 5mm to 4.5mm
- Increased lug spacing for more stability and more debris-shedding capability with less weight
- New 3-piece PWRTRAC outsole for incredible grip with increased flexibility
- More minimal upper with fewer overlays to decrease hotspots
- New debris shield keeps everything out
- Recycled materials now used in the upper
- Get max spring with a full-length core of ultralight PWRRUN PB and added durability and support with a resilient PWRRUN Frame
- New 6mm last designed specifically for long-distance trail running gives you the stable feeling you need in a more forgiving package
- More comfort with a roomier toe box
- Durable protection with an improved rock plate
- Incredible grip and increased flexibility with a new 3-piece PWRTRAC outsole
- Contoured sockliner hugs your foot for a perfect fit
- More minimal upper decreases hotspots and a new debris shield keep everything out
Built For Long Trails: The Xodus Ultra was made to go the distance, starting with a new design that’s specifically formulated to give you more room and more comfort as you take on extra miles.
Energy Return: Ultralight and ultra-plush PWRRUN PB cushioning combines with a durable PWRRUN Frame to help revive your stride.
Grip To Go: A redesigned 3-piece PWRTRAC outsole gives you incredible traction on uncharted terrain for a smoother stride.
- Everything about the Xodus Ultra was made to go the distance, starting with its new 6mm last, designed specifically to give you more room and comfort as you tackle mile after mile
- Get max energy return with a full-length core of ultralight PWRRUN PB, and added durability and support with a resilient PWRRUN Support Frame.
- A redesigned 3-piece PWRTRAC outsole gives you incredible traction on uneven terrain with increased flexibility for a smoother stride.
- Best for: Long trails
- Experience: Ultra-comfort for ultra distance
- Offset: 6 mm (32.5/26.5 mm)
- Category: Trail Neutral Running Shoe
- Weight: 293 g