With a wide contact area, the PD-ME700 pedals let riders focus on the trail ahead. Designed to work seamlessly with SHIMANO AM series shoes, the SPD trail pedals deliver enhanced stability over rough terrain.
- Wide, dual-sided platform improves pedal-to-shoe stability and power transfer
- Integrated cage increases control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism from impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Rider adjustable entry and release tension for individual customization
- Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
SHIMANO PEDALING DYNAMICS
On/off the bike: SPD is a system that performs whether you’re on or off the bike. It makes pedaling more efficient with a wide variety of shoe and pedal styles and the recess cleat makes walking more comfortable. You can pedal with greater efficiency, stability and comfort with the SPD system.
Comfort to the Walk: SHIMANO invented SPD to meet the needs of a growing frontier lifestyle called MTB. By eliminating toe-clips and integrating the pedal and outsole into a single, unified power transfer system, SHIMANO changed the industry; not only boosting power to the pedal, but also the rider’s control over increasingly adventurous styles of riding. Today there’s no single MTB style, and no single SPD pedal to match. It’s all over the landscape, from fast paced XC racing to steep, rocky, wet, rooted and muddy trails. SHIMANO SPD pedals are keeping up. The legacy of “in-the-dirt” dependability, reliability and sheer endurance continues as shoe-pedal designs evolve to meet the needs of your personal style of ride. System-engineered. Rider-tuned. You choose.
||SLX M7100 Series
||540 ( /pair)
|Cleat Retention Adjuster