Similar to the Seemee 100, the Seemee 180 is a powerful bike tail light for road, urban and mountain bikers, with wide angle visibility, low power flash mode and a brak sensor, on brake the flash output is 180 lumens, higher than that of Seemee 100 at 100 lumens.
The Seemee 180 bike rear light also come equipped with an optional brake sensor, on sudden change of speed, a constant beam of 180 lumens will be triggered offering temporarily enahnced visibility, very useful on the road or busy city streets. Though for traveling on gravel roads or mountain trails, this mode can be turned off to save power. Built in infrared sensor automaticaly dials the output to day and night mode depending on the level of ambient light detected. When power drains to around 5%, the low power economy flash mode will be triggered at 27 lumens max, this mode will help get you home and is expected to last up to 20 minutes. Max runtime for Seemee 180 bike safety light is measured to be 1.5 hours to a max of 18 hours on lowest brightnest setting. Note this is tested and measured without frequent activation of the brake sensor.
The Seemee 180 bike tail light comes with several mounting options. It uses a smaller but similar mechansim as the Garmin quarter turn style mounts. Comaptible with most seatposts, even saddlebags, helmets and backpacks. Weatherproof at IPX6 and conveniently USB rechargeable.Features
- 180 lumens max, 125 lumens consistent, 260 degrees visibility, visible from more than 2 miles away
- Brake Sensor: 180 lumen light on brake and lasts 3 seconds
- 8 modes: Constant and 4 flash modes, 3 brightness modes
- Ambient light sensor, automatically adjust mode according to enviroment changing.
- Low power mode: Power saving flash mode triggered at 5% battery and lasts 20 min
- Multiple mounting methods that fit in saddle and different seat posts.
- 1.5 hours runtime on highest brightness constant mode
- 36 g in weight, USB rechargeable and exquisite case design with IPX6 waterproof rate