The perfect recreational mountain bike for new riders to dip their toes into trail riding, a commuting solution, or just an all around fun bike for the city or country. An all-new frame with updated geometry for 2021, the Nevada ensures comfort and reliability, while rear fender and carrier mounts plus a kickstand make this a true do-it-all machine.
- A2 aluminum frame featuring updated geometry to meet today's standards
- SR Suntour SF19-XCT30-HLO-DS-29 suspension fork with 100mm of travel
- SRAM x4 3x8 speed drivetrain
- Tektro HD-M275 brakes with 180/160mm rotors
- WTB SX19 wheelset with WTB Ranger Comp 29"x2.25" tires
A2-SL Butted Aluminum
Fuji's mid-level aluminum and most widely used frame material which has a double butted profile in the frame tubes that reduces material in low stress areas and creates a lightweight frame that is extremely durable.
Strategically placed braze-ons are ready to accept most aftermarket racks, further increasing the utility of your bike.
Frame and forks are configured to accept most aftermarket fenders turning your bike into an all weather machine.
Internal Cable Routing
Internal cable routing provides smooth shifting and a clean aesthetic.