A foundational redesign of our fastest bib shorts. The EQUIPE RSR S9 TARGA pushes second-skin aerodynamics, hyperlight construction, and race-tuned engineering beyond even WorldTour standards.
Behind The Product
We saw an opportunity to increase comfort and decrease weight without impacting compressive performance or aerodynamic properties. Targeted increases in stretch and support let us further dial the aerodynamics and compression while reducing pressure on sensitive areas, and the new construction dries faster, limiting perspiration’s ability to add weight by soaking into the textiles.
- Type.701 Kompressor: Proprietary woven textile wraps large muscles with superior fatigue-reducing compression hold.
- Skin Grip: Lasser-cut bonded edge and silicone dot grippers fix the leg panels in position without pressure.
- S9 Sundeck Insert: SuperAir memory foam construction, tuned for enhanced ventilation, and speed-focused support.
- Zerowaist: Laser-cut bonded edge creates the smoothest, pressure-free transition between skin and textile.
- Ultralight XBIB: Perforated straps hug the contours of the body, positioned exactly where they need to be for maximum support and breathability.
- Gender: Men
- Padded Liner: Yes
- Material: 68%PA 26%EA 6%PL
The Finer Details
The woven Type.701kompressor textile is unique to the EQUIPE RSR S9 bib shorts. It’s defined by compressive support, friction-free comfort, and abrasion resistance—though it also resists UV rays (UPF 50+) and odor while actively cooling. Ossidia inserts complement Type.701’s compressive support with targeted stretch in sensitive areas, enabling a true second-skin fit without sacrificing comfort.
Aero Fit is the fastest silhouette in our catalog, which maximizes aerodynamic speed while prioritizing comfort. It includes slightly longer leg than bib shorts in our racing Fit EQUIPE RS and regular Fit MILLE GT lines.