The ideal all-around jersey is great for endurance rides, offering comfort and convenience features, excellent moisture management, and Castelli's aerodynamic wizardry.
If you had to choose one jersey to do it all, this would be the one. The name kind of says it all: Endurance. For your long rides, a jersey needs to be able to do it all, offering comfort, carrying capacity, a wide temperature range with sun protection, and good aerodynamics. This jersey checks all those boxes.
The comfort comes from a close-to-body fit with stretchy fabrics so it doesn't feel tight. Four different fabrics keep you dry while covering every temperature range from mild to hot. And extra comfort comes from details like the flap behind the zipper to protect your neck and the stretch sleeves with raw-cut edges that never bind or constrict.
The pockets feature Castelli's drop-pocket design, which places the pockets lower on the back for easier access. There's even a fourth zippered pocket for valuables. Your long rides and even your short rides will be faster with less effort because this jersey is also highly aerodynamic, especially through the sleeves and shoulders, which feature the same fabric used on several generations of our pro-level race jerseys. The old saying is jack of all trades, master of none. The Endurance Elite Jersey really is master of all.
- Endurance and all-around jersey with mix of aerodynamics, comfort, and convenience
- Velocity dimpled fabric on front and shoulders for faster drying
- Air Mesh sleeves with raw-cut sleeve ending
- Multifilament fabric on back blocks 94% of UV rays
- Nervato fabric at armholes for improved aerodynamics
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper with neck protector
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist
- Zippered security pocket
- Drop-pocket design for optimal pocket placement
- Weight: 178 g
- Temperature: 16°C - 35°C / 61°F - 95°F
- Fit: Comfortable